need a last minute holiday dessert? look no further!! if you've had the pleasure of trying these cookies from lauren of jack and grace, you already know they're amazing. did you know lauren used to bake goodies for local shops? if you haven't tried these - you must make them! all three chocolate types makes them sweet and rich, with a chip in every bite. plus there's oatmeal in there, meaning you can eat them for breakfast.
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- preheat oven to 350 f. grease or line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- combine dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl.
- beat butter and both sugars until smooth. add egg and vanilla.
- add flour mixture and oats into butter mixture. stir to combine. add chocolate & cranberries.
- arrange tablespoon size drops of batter onto baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- bake cookies one sheet at a time until edges are lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- cool on sheet for at least five minutes, and transfer to wire cooling rack.